Steampunk w natarciu

Heja !
Dziś mój pierwszy post więc mam trochę tremę :) . Dzisiejszy
projekt to jedna z moich steampunkowych lalek. Robienie takich projektów
daje mi dużo frajdy twórczej.


Hello !
Today is my very first post on TricksArt log so I'm little bit stage fright  ;)
Today one of my steampunk doll projects. I really like to make them -creating them give me so much fun!


Przy okazji chciałam wspomniec że podobny projekt bedziemy robiły na Mixed Media Party ( jedna z wielu fajnych propozycji) miejsca znikaja nam błyskawicznie wiec nie ma się co zastanawiac :)

Simmilar project we will make on Mixed Media Party ( among other stunning classes) Free spots are almost gone so you need to hurry !






W dzisiejszej pracy użyłam tekturek
na nierównej powierzchni żeby idealnie przylegały na zaokrągleniach
torsu i głowie najpierw je mocze potem odkształcam i susze i dopiero
wtedy przyklejam.

Dzięki temu nawet delikatne ażury się nie porwą i będą fajnie przylegać.
Ta technika sprawdzi się idealnie przy alterowaniu słoików , kubków i
wszelkich okrągłych przedmiotów. Niezbyt dobrze działa na ostrych
kątach.

Today
i used amazing TricksArt chipboard on not very even surface. To have
them perfectly tight fit to curves of torso and head i first wet them
and re-shaped them and then dried glued and altered with my favorite
media techniques.
It will perfectly work on all round objects like jars, cups and mugs, but not so well  on sharp angles.









supply list :


Olga Heldwein

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

1 komentarz:

  1. Hello Olga
    Can I ask you if it s,omehow would be possible to buy the kit your students are provided in the class : Steampunk Queen ??? I know it includes a frame, the doll, hair and maybe more items. Since I unfortunately never will be able to attend any of your classes I would be extremely happy if I somehow could get the materials through you. Please will you consider if you could sell a kit to me ????
    I would be so grateful !!!
    In advance thank you for your reply.
    Hugs from Monica... Spain
    ( mamablitger@hotmail.com )

    OdpowiedzUsuń

:)