jingle bells....

Hello !

Today I have for you my very first winter/christmas project this year. It is flat canvas based on BFS products.
If you are long term visitors here you know for sure I always make christmas projects at last minute usually I start in begging of December. Its time for changing for me, I already made some personal changes so this year Im starting now to have enough time to make all projects I planed.


Witajcie !
Dziś mam dla was panelik w klimacie świąteczno-zimowym. Bazowałam na tekturkach z Blue Fern Studios.
Jesli jesteście regularnymi czytelnikami za pewne dziwi was taki projekt u mnie w październiku :D Otóż w obliczu wielu zmian nastąpiła zmiana również w tym temacie. W tym roku zamierzam zrealizowac wszystkie zaplanowane projekty na święta więc zaczynam wcześniej ;)




How I created this work You can check out on video :






And canvas:




I use:

Little Birds set

Seeing Stars

eastern Lantarens

Framed Winter Words

Olga Heldwein

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

9 komentarzy:

:)