...

Hello !
Today i have two works, they similar You might seen them on Wild Orchid Crafts Blog and 13 Arts blog already. I created them special for color combos Subject. You can reed more about it HERE they go with videos and You can find VIDS on my YT channel. Those of you that suscribe my chanell have oportunity to see my vids as soon they on-line and you can find some that I do not show on my blog ;)


Hejka!
Dziś dwie prace w sumie dość podobne konstrukcyjnie. Mogliście je już widzieć na blogu Wild Orchids i 13 Arts. powstały jako kontynuacja tematu kolorów więcej na ten temat możecie przeczytać TU.  przygotowałam do nich także Video które możecie obejrzeć na moim kanale na YT . Ci którzy go obserwują jako pierwsi maja szanse przejrzeć filmiki  zwłaszcza te których nie publikuje na blogu :)






Olga Heldwein

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

3 komentarze:

  1. I really love these projects and little peaces of art a lot!!
    I would love to start and try to make such kind of projects.
    The problem is that I don't have the material and so it will be for later.
    But I will try to make little canvas projects.
    Love yours!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. śliczne blejtramy. Super jest popatrzeć jak powstają Twoje cuda. :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Dal mnie jesteś czarodziejką. BOSKIE!!!! Kolory, tekstura, zestawienie, technika. Wszystko niesamowicie wygląda. Wciąż niedościgniony wzorzec....

    OdpowiedzUsuń

:)