Altered Bottle

Today I have for you altered bottle i made for 13 Arts with using their awesome products . I have also video from creating process.

Dziś mam dla Was alterowaną buteleczkę którą wykonałam dla 13 Arts na bazie ich cudownych produktów . Jest też videk z procesu kreatywnego - dla ciekawskich  co, z czym jak i dlaczego :)










I use many 13 Arts products to alter it. I also have a step by step video tutorial.
Poniżej znajdziecie też tutorial krok po krok jak wykonać podobną ozdobę




As reminder you still have a week to win little prize on my FB PAGE -> CLICK <---
Macie jeszcze tydzień żeby wygrac mini paczuche mediową na moim FB profilu -->KLIK<---
Użyłam:



Olga Heldwein

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

3 komentarze:

  1. This is utterly incredible! Must carve out some time to sit and watch your video as I need to know more. Jenny x

    OdpowiedzUsuń

:)