blog Hop with Spirit of Nature!

Today exiting news!! Stephanie Shultze has a brand new amazing collections of stamps. I Have  pleasure to work with one of them. And Also You can have that chance STEPHANIE IS GIVING AWAY one specialy for You !!!

dziś super wieści. Stephanie Shultze wypuściła dwie bardzo fajne kolekcje stempli. Ja miałam okazję z jedna z nich pracowac i teraz wy tez macie !!!

Leave a comment on each of the listed blogs and on my blog and let us know how you like the projects and Stephanie will pick randomly one lucky winner. You have time to comment till October 8th, 2013 - midnight EST

Stephanie przygotowała blog hop specjalnei dla was. Odaaje zestaw stempli wystarczy zostawic po sobie slad na wszystkich blogach i trzymac zaciśnięte kciuki podczas losowania. :

Katharina Frei:  - http://katharina1704.blogspot.ch/
Nadia Cannizzo:  - http://samnadia.blogspot.ch/
Ingvild Bolme:  - http://www.ingvildbolme.com/
Kasia Krzyminska:  - http://czekoczyna.blogspot.ch/
Stephanie Schütze:  - http://scrapmanufaktur.blogspot.com


The stamps look like this:







And Here is my work with those amazing Designs:






Olga Heldwein

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

21 komentarzy:

  1. Oh wow, this amazing piece of art makes me speachless!!! I love everything about that! Thank you so much for joining me and this awesome project! Hugs, Stephanie

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. this is so cute, and a great idea too

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Beautiful altered project! Gorgeousness!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. This set of stamps seems to inspire the sort of gentle shabby style I love.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. This set of stamps seems to inspire the sort of gentle shabby style I love.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Ireally love this frame.Great way to use these stamps.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Oh la la, this looks so beautiful! I really love that cute birdie.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. Love, love your project. Birdies are my favorite!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. Wow, I love your project! Such a beautiful piece of art.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  10. Fantastic frame. I love the colouring, texture and how you have used these beautiful stamps.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  11. Fantastic romantic and beautiful frame! Awesome!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  12. keeping my finger crossed :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  13. WOW! This is stunning! I mostly create cards and tags, but You have inspired me to give this a try!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  14. Another great creation with new nature stamps!
    Congratulations for this super creative work
    Many greetings
    Chiara

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  15. Super altered project. Bardzo podoba mi sie ten styl :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń

:)